Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Blog!

In about 8 days I am starting the greatest adventure of my life.  I have always been one for travel and experiencing new things. Mid-way through college I began to realize that I was never going to settle down near my hometown.  I always knew I would be the one to move.  Now, in 8 days, I am moving across the country.

This blog is for my friends and family.  I want to make sure that I don't lose contact with anyone even though I will be quite a ways away. As most of you know, I am no foreigner to long distance relationships.  Now that I think about it I have never been in a real relationship that wasn't long distance at some point. Anyways, I want to keep my friends and family up to date with whats going on in my life.  Lord knows I'm sure you will want to hear about the first time I fall into a cactus or somehow magically have a run in with a javelina and end up running for my life. Come on, you know it will happen.

So far all the big stuff is packed up and being shipped as I type.  Eight days from now my mom and I will start our long cross-country drive which I am really excited about.  My mom has always wanted to drive across country but has never had the opportunity.  As sad as she is to see me move, when I mentioned driving across country she jumped at the opportunity. I won't be updating the blog during the trip, but I will dedicate an entire blog once I'm in Arizona to the happenings of the trip.  I can only imagine the crazy shenanigans that will ensue. 

I am off! I will write soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and Dylan!!! Be safe driving to the love of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oriolefan14 is Fran by the way. Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete