Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update :)

We are pretty much all unpacked...minus the few boxes in the living room.  I am still working bit by bit on our apartment which is GORGEOUS :) Without a doubt this is the most beautiful place I have ever lived.  So much has happened in the past month I can't figure out where to start!

It took a surprisingly long time to unpack everything.  When I was in college it normally took two days MAX to unpack everything.  Well, a month later there are still a few boxes and our guest bedroom has become a room for everything we don't know what to do with. 

I got some pretty awesome news 3 weeks ago: I got into the U of A! I start my masters program in May and will finish in May 2012.  One year of hard-core studying and working.  As much as I would like to say this will be my first and last masters...I know I will be going to school again to get another one. 

There is an adorable lizard that lives on our steps...tricky thing is that he changes color so you have to be really careful as to where you step.  He is quite cute though.

In other exciting news, five days ago Dylan and I were driving home from his parents' house and we decided to swing by the mall.  We wandered around then finally made a pit stop into Kay's.  Thirty minutes later, I put a down payment on his wedding band :) We are going to have my wedding band made here shortly.  I am so excited because I feel like our wedding is finally becoming a reality.  I am really enjoying looking through all the bridal magazines and folding down the corners of things I think are pretty or neat.  Being a bride is fun :)  The best part of all this is that I am marrying the most incredible man I could ever ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment